At Sea Change Health Professionals, it is our mission to redefine the role of Allied Health within the Aged Care and NDIS industries. Our dream is to develop a profession that is always capable of offering consumers, their families, our partners and the wider community so much more than current models in the industry can provide. We endeavour to achieve this by providing services that stem from our core values of Innovation, Transparency, Efficiency, Collaboration and Education.
Equal Access to Excellent Healthcare for Every Australian
What are Satellites
By finding the right people whose values align with ours on many levels in combination with the right experience and long-term vision we ensure that we will be successful in growing with that person. Once we have found the right person we look at the area they want to live and see if there is a need for services. If there is we begin to grow into that satellite areas and provide an area with much needed professional services; provided by an individual that is so keen to be there on the ground locally.
What is a Dream Squad Captain?
The Dream Squad Captain is a satisfying blend of care and team leading rolled into one. You will be based at home, and work within an existing system and Allied Health business to ensure that both you and your team (The Dream Squad) provide excellent service to our clients.
You will be fully supported in all aspects of the role by a responsive Support Services Team, an experienced Operations Manager and a passionate General Manager.
You will have the autonomy to organise your own time, the satisfaction and remuneration that comes from leading a small team and the flexibility to structure your own day.
What we are looking for in a Captain
An Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to be the Captain of a small and dedicated team of like-minded allied health professionals. Ideally, you will have several years of experience with the enthusiasm to lead a dream team. As the Captain, you will perform and assist your team to deliver mobile service for NDIS and Aged Care clients in the community. You will ensure that care, service and reports are of a quality only a Dream Squad could deliver.
Roles and Responsibilities
- More Autonomy and freedom than any other roles
- Larger Earning potential
- Excellent support from experienced leadership
- Control your own workload – No set minimum or maximum workloads targets or hours. We often hear from therapists that have the pressure of billable hours or KPI’s. We have engineered that out of your day. The Dream Squad Captain, focuses on the clients and the Squad, let us handle the numbers.
- 2 Weeks of additional annual leave
A day in the life of a Captain
- Guide members of your team
- See clients that need your experienced consultation
- Monitor the clinical performance of your team members
- Liaise with care managers and coordinators of your clients
- Review your teams clinical documentation
- Work with the management team for growth opportunities
- Report on your teams performance